sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2014

THEMED STORIES - FIRST TALE

Tale created at the request of a dear friend ... He liked it, and you? !



UNKNOWN.


Arrived home tired after a grueling hour class ... the teacher seemed bored and disillusioned that day, making the boring and tiresome class ... wear that was ... just wanted a bath and relax ... But found one of his fellow studying with a group.
Among them recognized me ... I was the friendships of his cycle. Have you had seen me before, but had not paid much attention so far. I was dying to play on the couch and watch TV, but now he could not, then went to bathe.
When I saw you coming, thought only an opportunity to get close to you.
For sure today was a day for that. Saw when he entered the bathroom, but the staff team was so focused that not realized ... I said I was going to the bathroom, knowing that it would be.
I knocked on the door and you still half dressed ... just jeans. Already shirtless; asked who it was. I said I wanted to go real quick ... For urgent opened and you saw me ... Until then I did not know who it was ... I was with a light beige denim shorts and white shirt, lightly gathered hair and smile, but a smirk .
And half understanding and half still trying to understand, let me in.
I closed the door and gave you a kiss. My hands went through his hair, at the nape. Descended by the neck, chest, navel ... I stopped in the trouser bar.
Tried to take my shirt off, but not left. I looked you in the eye, smiles corner of mouth and motioned for silence. You got it, stopped and waited.
I went down your pants slowly. You were already hard, but tense, needed to relax you. I passed my hand over his underwear, I felt his hard, hot cock. Already drooling with lust.
I kissed you again, and wherever I went down kissing my hands. ..
So again stop in their underwear bar. The slowly came down and put all his cock in my mouth. I licked and sucked the tip of each piece. I licked and drooled on it until you do not endure more.
I kept sucking and licking his balls, until you came.
I smiled, I washed my hands and mouth, straightened up and leaves the bathroom.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário