sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2014

EXIHIBITIONIST TALES - FIRST TALE

THE JOY IN RESTAURANT


I watched her walk into the restaurant, never tired of seeing the beauty of it ... Each of the forms curve ... Whenever she strutted, came to mind pictures of her bending over the table, tied wrists and ankles and while regaled me with every piece. That body, so it was mine! It's been years since we met, but never tired ...
She searched for me and his eyes found me, she smiled, delicate and maliciously, but I just realized malice. She lowered her eyes and followed the path of the table. She was radiant in her flowing gown and strong abstract pattern, above the knees and shoulders and back bare ... it draws bust her falling light on them accentuating the nipples and the shape of pears ... I made a point to go meet her with my most casual clothes q left my chest more shows through the white blouse q knew tinker with it ...
She sat down and ordered wine and entrees. She took my hand and kissed in reverence ... I felt the blood accumulates between the legs with size q feel horny with such dedication! I wanted to expose it, wanted to make her come here showing everything that I could have it! Grinning kissed the corner of her mouth slightly and whispered to keep quiet. I took my knife from his pocket, opened it and took a blade between her legs, she's contracted to notice the cold metal and the heat of my hands. I cut the side of her panties, which seemed to be a lot longer, and I light the tip of the blade through the soft skin of her pink pussy. I kept the knife and stuck two fingers inside her and his thumb played with her delicious clit, she twitched, sent to stay calm and quiet and like a good girl obeyed, but not before letting loose a moan saying the Lord! Please! Ignored it and went to my goal ... I wanted to have her pleasure there, my, at that time! It was there that I wanted to have it and it was there that would!
She fidgeted in her chair and closed her eyes, I played with more pressure and she felt increasingly wet ... Your increasingly swollen, her body began a gentle motion and grew ... As her legs stiffened under my arm supported here ... I put another finger and stuck my hand in it deeper. I noticed some curious looks and it turned me on, I increased the flow of my moves and let it explode in my hands ... her body trembled and let out a low moan ... I kept slowing down until she returned and took my hand inside her and stuck my fingers with all the flavor of it in my mouth! Oh, how hot it was my dog!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário