sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2014

TALES OF SPANKING - FIRST TALE

The Grater




The room smelled of candles, and was the half-light. The walls of an almost gray blue tone left with cooler aspect, with white floors came to be unnerving. To break, put a bedspread on the bed and dark red curtains and sent to prepare my "toys" in dark wood with matching wood furniture. Had little furniture. A king size bed and headboard in wood bars forming a checkerboard. Two simple bedside tables only for support, not a rectangular table very wide, flat-topped, firm legs, a cross of St. Andrew on the wall opposite the bed, an armchair in Louis XVI style leather with studs and hooks stuck at various points walls and ceilings. Sober setting and cozy, perfect for my most sordid ideas.
When I arrived, she was already there, naked, standing in the corner facing the door, waiting for me to head down and loose hair. I entered, I did not speak with her. I changed my clothes, I organized a few last details, I sat in the chair and called her. She has spied me from the corner of the eye and when I called came quickly and seemed anxious. Knelt at my feet, I offered my hand and kissed her, stroked her head and commanded to bring me his leash, gag and sales. She quickly obeyed, smiling, and this only increased the lust she felt at seeing her so obedient and submissive. She knelt again, handed me the leash, put on your pretty neck, kissed her lips and smiled at her.
Put the sale on their eyes first. Wanted all of her other senses sharpen it. I sent it to continue holding the other objects and then drove to the cross on the wall. I tied her ankles and wrists so it was wide open and unable to move too. I took the gag from his hands and ordered to open his mouth wide and there fastened the red ball, holding the leather straps at the nape. I passed a hand through her long blond hair, walked down her back, held her ass in my hands, I went to her pussy, strolling smooth shaved skin. With the other hand, played with her breasts, and she was breathing mismatch. Already watering whole. Tried to roll to my touch, but the position did not allow much movement. I pulled her pink nipples hard. I twisted, pulled. She moaned softly behind the gag, already starting to salivate.
My cock harder and harder, trapped in yearning for underwear out and take possession of what belonged to me. But it was not time. Running a hand through his butt started. Gave a firm slap on a buttock, soon became red. I took another on the other side, the other between her hot ass and thighs. Each slap she took, she moaned. Follow thus alternating locations and increasing the strength. Her moaning and her skin becoming warmer and pink.
I noticed that her skin was already at the point, hot and red. I decided to start using some delicious toys. I searched in my whip braided buffalo leather, without her knowing what to expect. I slid my hands in red marks, stroking, grabbed her face by the chin, did a pat on her cheeks burning with desire too, wiped a bit of drool dripped from his mouth and ordered to stay very still.
Romped the whip in the air, so she buzzed and soon the dog realized what it was and squealed. Quarreled and sent it to be quiet again. I went down the first beat, and face a purple welt formed. I ran my hand over the mark. I stuck two fingers in her pussy and then I confirmed what I expected. She already knew moistened whole and continuing her beg for cum, but could not say anything, just moaning.
The second went down the other side and the brand standard repeated. Started alternating beats and caresses. I took two bites of that delicious ass and she just moaned and bucked. Continued to beat. The whip marked her body more and each groaned she took my dick drooled over. For the tenth time, she came, but I still wanted more. I knew that if it was harder, she would enjoy and excite me more. I was in a trance. Look at those brands, messy her face, drooling, sweaty, wiggling as she could. Loved extract the most from it.
I grabbed a wooden paddle I adapted a grater cheese and also a vibrator stuck to it with rubber bands and put the vibrator in her. Then I spent the teeth of the grater the tips of her breasts. She shuddered. I turned on the vibrator and she moaned strong. I removed the gag, wiped his mouth. Gave a wet kiss. She thanked me. Commanded that he enjoyed no further. They hold. With the grater ready started hitting. Each hit leaving them red spots and small drops of blood flowed.
Continued beating and gradually increased the vibrator until she begged for me to let her cum. I gave one last blow, hugged her from behind, took my hands to her boobs and pussy and left her to come into my hands. Her body throbbed so strong. Writhing whole, how could. And fell, hung on their own arms tied. Exhausted and satisfied.

But I still was not finished. Took their sale, I caress her, through her body already tired of spanking. I sat in my chair and watched. Beautiful! With all those drops of blood trickling down her butt, purple and red marks from the beating he took. Your wrists too red from the effort of holding their own weight. I was admiring. I grabbed my cell phone and did some amazing photos so I could always remember that moment. I got up, took off his bonds, held to guide his collar. She got on all fours and lead to the bed. I sat on the bed, kissed her lips once more. I stroked her hair. I opened my pants and took my cock already drooling thick and holding her by the hair and made her swallow all until tears come out of your eyes. She sucked and swallowed with such dedication and willingness holding my balls in your hands. Held no more and I enjoyed a strong and hot jet into her mouth.

Um comentário: