sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2014

TALES EXHIBITIONIST - SECOND TALE

Beach Day



It was a Monday, it was hot. He asked me not to go to the office. He had no great urgency, I accepted, since he too was a free day. Ordered to dress me. I put a short denim skirt, and a clear, casual green shirt. He looked and ordered to take off her panties and put a white shirt and bikini top. I looked him in order to ask if we would mind the beach, but I did not dare to ask the question. .. He so considerate and caring, I preferred not to wake the beast.
We walked a good time car knew the way and figured out where we were going. Being without panties on his side and he was not even touching me tense, energizing and unnerving ... A crazy mix of sensations.
Arrived at Ponta Verde, a deserted beach, east of the island of São Luís. You have to leave the car far away and walk down the sandy road, and access to the beach is by an open path in a cut in the cliff already destroyed by time. Inhabitants have not only kills, sand and sea!
I reached the yoke to seize the day and the sun was really beautiful! Had prepared a basket with things that pleased him, and he had ordered agreement. The sky was a blue baby who is only seen in these parts! The pink clouds and the gray and warm blue sea. He did not take the clothes and also not allowed or ordered me to take off my. We sat and refreshing drinking water with lemon. He spoke trivialities, but looked at me with a provocation that stirred me. Was restless. The wait to know what he thought and he wanted was exciting.
I got up and stood looking out to sea, when even realized he was next to me. Your hands began to wander over my body, grabbing me tightly by the arm in a half hug. With very lust and desire. I felt your hands on my head, grabbing my hair, pulling hard and I try to leave, but is only teasing because my face is the smile of one who knows ... not to resist ...
He still grabs me by the hair and holds my chin, gives me a wet, hot kiss ... my legs soften and feel all my pussy wet just to touch and gaze. It gives me 3 slaps in the face, and says: - My hot and naughty bitch, now you serve me all day.
Puts me ahead of him with glued body, still holding me by the hair, and kisses me again very horny and puts his huge hands around my neck and choking me, shaking lightly while kissing me. I feel your tongue strolling through my mouth, I'm going through my; your taste while I lack the air. Now I'm totally wet ... and he still stifles me and kisses in a steady rhythm with bites in my mouth ... Now he takes my shirt, but she grabs him and loses his temper and rips. Our eyes only see one inside the other. Our breath, our scent.
He also takes her blouse and now our hot skin hillside. Feel the wave of lust that runs through our spine. Hold me more and I bite the exposed part of my breasts. He already hard, excited underneath the pants, leaning against my groin and legs that were already softer and just waiting for their wishes.
Meanwhile, feel your hands on my back and the bikini top falls off and the bite becomes more intense and reaches the tips of my breasts ... the horny only increases. When I see it already holds with the will and strength. Pulls the nozzle, bites, licks and twists. I squirm and feel each brand to form, each bite leaving your story on my white skin. I roared and came to enjoy ... and he noticed me loose. Without letting me come.
Grabs me by the arms and turn my back to him. I feel for the few of his chest rubbing my tattoo, I shiver ... turn my neck to one side and strip the hair that got in the way. Just feel. Your hands. Kiss my neck, and bites his hands still playing with my breasts already sore. But the pain did not bother me, because I love this pain that comes from it. His hand down and finding my skirt and lifting. Stuck two fingers in my pussy already soaked, dripping with lust, shoved and pulled. Took up my mouth and made me suck ... again and again shoved two, then three fingers. Stuck and took a slow pace. I did not want yet would enjoy. He played and drew licked his fingers and made me lick my taste ... felt in your fingers and in your mouth. And this only excited us more.
I wheel in your hands, my body contracts and want more than anything. He tells me to be quiet, rule! And it only wets me even more. Seen me in the face and throws me on the ground that ordering me to lie down facing him.
With their feet, the light kicks on my leg for it parted. And I'm lying there and open. Exposed him on the sand, under the sun. Naked and open, wet waiting for him.
But it still does not come. Still pants and shoes, put your foot in front of me and tells me to strip them. One shot, half, kiss your feet, the feet of my lord and master. then the other. He Diate in to my head and step foot on my face, pressing my face in the sand under the yoke. Walk around me, like an eagle, looking again and stomps. Love how his reactions. Seeing a guy horny when he does get so exposed to him. I just smile. Stepping on my shoulders and neck. Shoves his fingers in my mouth. And sticks his foot in my pussy. Your toes come into me and I moan ... he takes and puts me and moaning. Sticks his toe molasses me in my mouth. -What Is like bitch ?! I just say that I love my taste, the taste I have for my owner, I give him. I like pleasure.
He returns with his foot, I can not say how the foot came in, but I moan, too. And again, when I'm enjoying it to. Strip his pants, his underwear and white box holds his thick and delicious cock drooling on your hands. Lies about me, but still entering. Grabs my chin, look into my eyes and says, -you, bitch, enjoys only when I want to enjoy. Roger that? And today you will mock me. And it will not be now. And shoves it hard cock into me slowly. I'm filling every space. Sai slow kisses and back again. It's torturous. And I'm removing and putting my lord, increasing the pace, I feel my body vibrating. It increases the pressure. I feel every thrust and I beg to be able to enjoy. I feel he is with me also. Our bodies twist, vibrate more and he finally says, enjoys me my bitch! And come again and another firmly and that sentence just blow me for free. And feel it dripping inside me. Exploding together. The only thing I know and feel are our smells, our mingled breath.
Fall together, glued to one another in the sand.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário